Hundreds of S.T.E.A.M. Inspired Lessons
Hundreds of Lessons - Learn on any Device
No Obligations - Proven Results
Available on all your devices!
What is Drawn To Discover?
Online interactive ENRICHMENT video lessons which utilize drawing to develop fine muscle control into cognitive growth.
This research-based, visual literacy curriculum:
- Develops fine motor skills promoting cognitive growth and language development.
- Manifests creativity and self-confidence teaching art, handwriting, science, math, language arts, and so much more.
- Provides a fun and enriching platform for parents to interact and learn with their children.
**Source: (Graham, 2009/2010)
Why does it matter?
- Recent studies indicate that children are entering school without the necessary fine motor skills and handwriting ability necessary for success.
- Recent breakthroughs in the field of neuroscience demonstrate a direct link between fine motor skills/handwriting ability and:
- language development
- critical thinking
-Dr. Karin James, neuroscientist, Indiana University-Bloomington
Over 50,000 kids and growing!
-Yvonne - Parent of daughter who studied with Ms. Wendy
We Draw Science
We Draw Math
We Draw Biology
We Draw Language Arts
We Draw Social Studies
We Draw Engineering
We Draw Peace
We Draw Cursive
We Draw Creativity
Working in conjunction with Drawing Children into Reading proudly supported by:
Portion of all proceeds directly supports research and development of
DRAWING CHILDREN INTO READING, 501c3
*Cancel anytime, memberships paid either monthly or annually.