All parents want the best for their children. And many parents are often seeking supplemental programs to accelerate learning, literacy, and cognitive development in their kiddos. This is why we are excited you found us here!
~ Mother who found us on Facebook
I was seeking more drawing instruction for my children. I chose Drawn To Discover because it not only teaches drawing, but it brings all ‘subjects’ into the lessons. It also helps the child have a stronger relationship with the world around him (her).
~ Leslie, Ohio mother
The ProgramResearch clearly demonstrates the link between handwriting and academic achievement – even in this increasingly digital age. Yet, despite the clear research results, a decreasing number of students have the requisite handwriting skills for academic achievement while many schools also are faced with teaching to the test.
DrawnToDiscover.com tackles this problem in a fun and engaging way for both students and parents. Our research-based, visual literacy curriculum teaches these requisite skills through interactive, video lessons aligned with full-mind learning.
- Children develop a proper pencil grip along fine motor skills and control.
- Children draw and write about the world through a STEAM approach.
Request a Demo
Get Started Today!
Our researched based lessons addresses these important educational elements:
- Our program focuses on the areas of language and cognitive development, fine motor skill, reading and mathematics skills, social-emotional development and more.
- Lessons based on scientifically valid research and has materials to support implementation.
- The program is comprehensive and linked to ongoing assessment, with developmental and learning goals.
- Our lessons are focused on improving the learning environment, teaching practices, family involvement, and child outcomes across all areas of development.
- Our S.T.E.A.M. based lessons are aligned with NGSS and Common Core standards.
- Engaging learning experiences through interactive lessons.